"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE • POST AN AD • POST A LINK • COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING • CONTACT US
Classified Ads • Search • Links • Forums •

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM
      


A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 80 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
1929 Mercedes-Benz Gazelle Replica (437 views)
1995 Mustang GT. Convertible (511 views)
Carrera GT Replica Project – Fiero Chassis – Needs (630 views)
82 Cimbriass Gull Wing Kit Car (Unfinished) (514 views)
Lamborghini (1066 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 
 All Forums
 General Messages
 Sebring MX
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
 
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
maav

Canada
37 Posts
Posted - April 06 2009 :  9:37:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am trying to find a parts supplier for a Sebring MX (1992). I tried Classic Roadster II but apparantly it is not doing business anymore. If anyone can suggest where I could get some parts that would make my day. Thanks

robert_93030

USA
78 Posts
Posted - April 07 2009 :  2:36:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Is this what your looking for?

http://sebring-mx.com/Sebring_MX_Saxon_Parts___Pr.html

Go to Top of Page

heuerwi


39 Posts
Posted - April 27 2009 :  08:16:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 1989 Sebring 5000 and I'm looking for the outside door handles. Does any one know what model car they come from?

Go to Top of Page

   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000