"" aLink="red" vLink="red" background="/base/images/misc/background-001.gif" leftmargin="0" topmargin="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0">

KitCars.com
KIT CARS FOR SALE • POST AN AD • POST A LINK • COMMERCIAL ADVERTISING • CONTACT US
Classified Ads • Search • Links • Forums •

PLEASE VISIT OUR SPONSORS BELOW! - THEY ALL SUPPORT KITCARS.COM
      


A 90 day ad on KitCars.com costs only $1 and there are 64 users on site right now, click here to sell your car
Last Five Ads Posted
1929 Mercedes-Benz Gazelle Replica (425 views)
1995 Mustang GT. Convertible (505 views)
Carrera GT Replica Project – Fiero Chassis – Needs (623 views)
82 Cimbriass Gull Wing Kit Car (Unfinished) (510 views)
Lamborghini (1061 views)
read more kit car ads...
KitCars.com Forums
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?
 
 All Forums
 General Messages
 New Lamborghini to be born (Start Project)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
 
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
dexhcx

Brazil
37 Posts
Posted - July 06 2012 :  11:34:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hello to everyone, I'm from Brazil and I'm a big fan of Kitcars.com, I've been planning this for a long time, but now I took the initiative to create my own Lamborghini, I have plans for several models, but I really want to make the Lamborghini Reventón someone has plans for her?
I own the whole drawing in autocad, but is not sliced ​​for the woods, if anyone knows how to do it ... (I'm terrible in autocad). Thank you!


If in case anyone is interested, I have some plans and drawings into 3D models:
Lamborguini Gallardo
Lamborguini Murcielago
Lamborguini Countach
Dodge Viper
Bugatti Veyron

just ask!


Sorry for the English, this text was translated by google.

   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:

KitCars.com Forums

Aardvark Solutions

Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000